With this travel website I will show you the most beautiful cities in Europe. This is some kind of tourist guide and recommendation for European trip for this year. Probably you're thinking about which cities in Europe to visit this season. This website is here to help you. I made a list of the most visited and the most popular European cities.
What is so exciting about travel? You meet so many great and different people. In every European cities live people with their special habits and ways of living. Exchanging of experiences will make you wiser and you will become better human being.
Beside the fact that you will meet new and interesting people, you will learn about European style of life. You will taste new food, see amazing Europe architecture, museums and much more.
You will find out that there are many differences between Eastern, Western, Southern an Northern Europe. That's main reason why Europe is so beautiful and why you should visit European cities. read below top reasons why you should visit Europe.
Reasons you should visit Europe
Europe, a continent known for its diverse history, breathtaking sites, and invincible architecture. It has got every reason to attract tourists towards it. From amazing food to loving people, Europe has everything to be called the 'land of tourism.' If you are a traveler and looking to experience a mixture of new and old, something inevitable, Europe must be on the top of your travel list.
Here are the ten reasons why Europe should be your next travel destination. So, let's get straight into it.
Europe's diversified culture is the biggest attraction factor for travelers. The culture there is made up of different traditions and ethnicities. People love to live their lives tension-free. You will easily find some festival at any point of the year. The art, poetry, buildings, in short, the European culture is full of life.
History and Architecture
Europe is known to be one of the oldest civilizations. You will find ancient buildings in every street, each with its own story. The infrastructure just takes you to the past. Old Churches, Religious buildings, and Medieval Castles all will make you feel like flying. To cut down the story short - history is in the air!
Reading about the ancient buildings may make you feel old, but don't even think for a second that Europe is backward. Rather, the culture is a combination of new and old. People are fashionable and modern and are always looking to occupy new opportunities.
Europeans are open-hearted people. They always welcome their tourists with wide arms. You will find top-notch hospitality in them. Their love and friendliness will make you feel at home.
The thing I like the most about Europe is the ease of travel. You can visit most European cities and countries with ease. Just pick up a train or a flight, and enjoy your stay. Just to mention, both the train and plane journey costs are fairly reasonable.
The European countryside is rich in nature. The hills, mountains, lakes and old villages just add up to the beauty of the countryside. All in all, it has plenty of things to offer for travelers.
You may have those fancy, big-building pizza stores in your country claiming to make the best taste pizzas, but nothing beats the feeling of eating Italian Pizza sitting in Italy! As a tourist in Europe, you'll never fall short on your food list as a variety of dishes are there to save your appetite. Greek Salad, French Cheese, and Spanish Paella are just a few to name.
The Europeans live football; it's in their blood. Their devotion to the game can be seen in the stadiums' infrastructure, atmosphere, and cheering. Whether you are much of a football lover or not, one jam-packed football game is highly recommended!
If you want to get a closer feel of nature, you cannot afford to miss The Alps. It is one of the most marvelous mountain range in the world. For me, a hiking session in The Alps will beat lying at home any day!
Travel is the food of the soul. And when it comes to visiting a continent like Europe, I can bet it is the best one can do for the soul. Now that you have got the reasons to trip Europe, I can bet you won't ruin your upcoming vacations sitting at home. Happy Europing!
2. Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna
3. Salzburg's Old Town, Salzburg
4. Belvedere Palace Museum, Vienna
5. Schonbrunner Gardens, Vienna
6. Innsbrucker Nordkettenbahnen, Innsbruck
7. Melk Abbey, Melk
8. Austrian National Library, Vienna
9. Altstadt von Graz, Graz
10. Ski Arlberg, Lech
2. Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Barcelona
3. Plaza de Espana, Seville
4. Retiro Park, Madrid
5. Palau de la Musica Orfeo Catalana, Barcelona
6. Gothic Quarter, Barcelona
7. Segovia Aqueduct, Segovia
8. Siam Park, Adeje
9. Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, Madrid
10.Catedral Primada, Toledo
2. Santa Justa's Elevator , Lisbon
3. Praça do Comércio, Lisbon
4. Estrela Basilica, lisbon
5. Belem Tower, Lisbon
6. Ponte de D. Luis, Porto
7. Caldeira das Sete Cidades, Ponta Delgada
8. Rio Douro, Porto
9.Zoomarine Algarve, Guia
10. Batalha Monastery, Batalha
2. Old Town ,Gdansk
3. Old Town, Warsaw
4. Market Square, Wroclaw
5. Lazienki Park, Warsaw
6. Warsaw Uprising Museum
7. Malbork Castle Museum, Malbork
8. JŁazienki Palace, Warsaw
9. Market Square, Wroclaw
10. Frederick Chopin Museum, Warsaw
2. Milan Cathedral, Milan
3. Pantheon, Rome
4. Grand Canal,Venice
5. Piazzale Michelangelo, Florence
6. Sassi di Matera, Matera
7. Museo Cappella Sansevero, Naples
8. Siena Cathedral, Siena
9. Basilica Papale San Francesco D'Assisi, Assisi
10. Leaning Tower of Pisa, Pisa
2. Palace of Versailles, Paris
3. Musee du Louvre, Paris
4. Bordeaux Wine Regions, Bordeaux
5. Chateau de Chenonceau, Chenonceaux
6. Cathedrale Notre Dame de Strasbourg, Strasbourg
7. Aiguille du Midi, Chamonix
8. Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde, Marseille
9. La Petite France ,Strasbourg
10. Parc de la Tete d'Or, Lyon
2.Gamla Stan, Stockholm
3. Drottningholm, Stockholm
4. Kungsträdgården, Stockholm
5. Southern Goteborg Archipelago, Gothenburg
6. The Swedish Air Force Museum, Linkoping
7. Millesgarden, Lidingo
8. Ales Stenar ,Ystad
9. Little Square, Malmo
10. Abisko National Park, Abisko
2. Hames Rockets, London
3. The Beatles Fab Four Taxi Tour ,Liverpool
4. Arthur's Seat, Edinburgh
5. Big Ben, London
6. Royal Yacht Britannia, Edinburgh
7. Houses of Parliament, London
8. Hyde Park, London
9. National Railway Museum, York
10. St. James's Park, London
2. St. Vitus Cathedral, Prague
3. Palace Kinsky, Prague
4. Powder Tower, Prague
5. Dancing House, Prague
6. Cesky Krumlov Castle, Cesky Krumlov
7. Zoo Lesna, Zlin
8. Hluboka nad Vltavou Castle, Bohemia
9.Diana Lookout Tower, Karlovy Vary
10. Astronomical clock, Prague
2. Brandenburg Gate, Berlin
3. Old town, Rothenburg
4. Kaiserburg Castle, Nuremberg
5. Octoberfest, Munich
6. The Reichstag, Berlin
7. Old quarter, Dresden
8. Berlin Museum Island
9. Romantic Rhine
10. Holstentor, Lübeck